LandSure Systems Ltd. (LandSure) is a technology-driven organization providing innovation, project management, communication, and technology services to the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). A wholly-owned subsidiary of the LTSA, LandSure operates as part of a unique business model to support the continued growth of the LTSA and its services.
Are you looking for an internal communications role in a unique organization unlike any other in Vancouver? LandSure is seeking a talented individual to join its collaborative team, with a culture that promotes innovation, personal growth and accountability.
If you are ready for an opportunity to make an impact, earn a competitive salary and bonus combined with a comprehensive benefits and retirement plan, while still having work-life balance, LandSure is the opportunity worth exploring.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the HR Communications Manager will manage the design, content and production of high-quality internal communications such as newsletters, special event materials, presentations and speeches, and staffing announcements.
- Generate annual internal communications strategy and plan including the development of key messages and associated strategies for distribution
- Collaborate with various contributors to produce content for internal Newsletters - LandLines and LandSure Connect
- Develop speeches and presentation materials for Quarterly Leadership Meetings, Employee Achievement Award celebrations, retirement celebrations, and other formal/informal gatherings
- Partner with HR Manager(s) to improve recruitment materials such as correspondence, postings, staff announcements, etc.
- Produce and manage plan for improving on-line collaboration among employees
- Manage and produce HR program-related communications – annual performance management cycle, compensation administration, employee health and welfare benefits, collective bargaining etc.
- Lead the planning and coordination of employee events such as Quarterly Leadership Meetings, Employee Achievement Award celebrations, retirement celebrations and other formal/informal gatherings
- Lead Employee Engagement survey data collection and other employee feedback initiatives
- Support development of organization wide Engagement Strategy
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of communication best practices and techniques
- Forward thinking with a strong business acumen
- Strong writing and editing capability with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of employees across the organization
- Ability to multitask and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to produce quality work with limited supervision and direction
- Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Sharenet, PowerPoint, and content management systems
- Experience using various social media tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online posting boards etc.
The LTSA operates critical systems that underpin BC’s private property market, civil justice system, taxation and Crown land management frameworks. Ensuring we hire properly qualified and suitable candidates is necessary for the programs and activities of the LTSA and LandSure. As part of our hiring process, we will request that a candidate supply certain personal information so that we may conduct identity, reference, education and credential verification, and criminal record checks. Credit bureau inquiry checks may also be conducted for certain positions. As a public body, the LTSA is authorized to collect personal information under section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).