Director of Product Management
Do you want to work for one of BC’s Top Employers and join an innovative, technology-driven and growth-focused organization?
LandSure Systems Ltd. (LandSure) is looking for a innovative and collaborative Director of Product Management to join our Business Innovation team.
LandSure Systems (LandSure) is a subsidiary of the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (LTSA), a publicly accountable, statutory corporation that manages BC's land title and survey systems. Our team of more than 70 employees supports the LTSA through information system consulting services, project management, customer support, and communications.
We offer meaningful work in the public interest. In support of the Province’s 30-point housing plan, LandSure has helped the LTSA build and launch the Condo and Strata Assignment Integrity Register (CSAIR) and we are hard at work on the upcoming Land Owner Transparency Registry (LOTR), also a first-of-its-kind registry.
We offer an innovative, performance-driven culture. We have helped the LTSA become a leader in automated property registration and through technology, we are reducing turnaround time for customers and improving the consistency, accuracy and efficiency of the LTSA’s services. We also build and manage innovative products such as ParcelMap BC and AUTOPROP, which support access to information for the land and real estate sectors.
We offer balance. LandSure provides employees with the ability to work for a stable, independent, values-driven technology company. The environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, and fast-paced yet supportive. Our culture is of mutual respect, constantly improving our professional and personal skills, and celebrating our accomplishments.
What we’re looking for:
Reporting to the VP, Business Innovation & Technology, the Director of Product Management leads and supports Product Portfolio Managers and their respective Product teams for individual product portfolios through all phases of the product lifecycle including conceiving, defining, testing, operating, monitoring, and continuous improvement to maximize business benefits for our customers, internal teams, and strategic objectives.
The Director of Product Management further builds and promotes a Centre of Excellence for successful Product Management including enriching a culture of empowerment, collaboration and agility.
What you’ll do:
The Director of Product Management is responsible for driving the successful delivery of Products and Services. This includes overseeing the Product Teams, ensuring Products and Services meet their delivery, revenue and service commitments and driving continuous improvement of Product Management practices and processes in order to meet customer needs and business strategy and objectives.
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Professional degree such as computer science, engineering or business
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Product Management preferably in a regulated sector with high transaction volumes
- Strong track record of meeting business objectives
- Strong track record of leading large and distributed teams using shared vision, empowerment, accountability (self and others) and collaboration as key drivers of success
- Experience with the full lifecycle of Products - conception to operations - and creating the practices, processes and required structures to organize and lead the teams.
- Built strong motivated teams, inspired them to do their best work and successfully navigate the wide variety of technology, personal and organizational challenges present in a complex environment
- An ability to communicated clearly and succinctly to all levels of the organization - from Executive and VP through to the technical staff - to drive clarity and alignment in outcomes and responsibilities
The LTSA operates critical systems that underpin BC’s private property market, civil justice system, taxation and Crown land management frameworks. Ensuring we hire properly qualified and suitable candidates is necessary for the programs and activities of the LTSA and LandSure. As part of our hiring process, we will request that a candidate supply certain personal information so that we may conduct identity, reference, education and credential verification, and criminal record checks. Credit bureau inquiry checks may also be conducted for certain positions. As a public body, the LTSA is authorized to collect personal information under section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).